Atlantic County Family Spine and Rehab has three core areas of service:
Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA)
As a patient, you may receive any or all of these services based on your individual care plan.
What we do here at Atlantic County Family Spine and Rehab
As Doctors of Chiropractic, we understand patients diagnosed with similar conditions often respond very differently to treatments. For this reason, we develop a highly individualized course of action that identifies your medical conditions, unique needs, plans, and goals. We then re-evaluate you periodically and make changes to your care plan to make sure you’re receiving the help you need to achieve your wellness goals.
We love helping people get and stay healthy; but we recognize most people come to us because they’ve suffered some type of injury. That’s why we centered our practice around what we believe are four primary types of accidents:
- Motor Vehicle – car accidents, motorcycle accidents, scooters, and other motorized vehicles
- At Work / Worker’s Comp – any injury you’ve sustained through the course of your job
- Sports Related – from high school and college sports to extreme amateur athletes, professionals, and the “weekend warrior”.
- At Home – The potential for injuries abound: the garden, home repairs, slip and falls, and other injuries
Sometimes patients come to us with specific pain that they may feel as unconnected to an injury. We get to the root of the problem and focus on solving it.
Here are some of the common conditions we see patients with:
- Neck Pain
- Upper, Mid, and Lower Back Pain
- Disk Problems
- Sprains and Strains
- Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist Pain
- Hip, Knees and Foot Pain