Due to the Corona Virus issue our nation is facing, we are taking extraordinary measures to ensure your safety with our office so that your care may continue.
If you are sick, have a fever or have traveled within the last 14 days please alert us immediately.
Here are the precautions we have enacted within our office:
- Our staff has spread out the chairs in the waiting room area to allow for social distancing.
- Our roller tables and stim tables are disinfected between every patient.
- Our countertops and doorknobs are being disinfected frequently.
- The doctors, who have contact with patients are disinfecting our hands between every patient.
- The treatment tables are being cleaned prior to your treatment and after every single patient.
- You have the option of waiting in your car, and we will call or come get you to come in the office when it is your time to be seen.
These are extraordinary times that require vigilance and extraordinary measures. We urge you to continue your ordered treatment plan; however, if it is challenging to keep your appointed number of visits, do the best you can and we will accommodate you in every way possible.
We look forward to life normalizing and we will do everything within our power to ensure your health, happiness, and safety.
Dr. Karen Callaghan
Dr. Anthony Holvick
Atlantic County Family Spine & Rehab